Step into the Era of Smart Manufacturing
With great focus on corporate future success, leaders are opting for innovative techniques and digital transformation initiatives within their companies. One of the most important and desirable objectives of manufacturing intensive organizations is to have the fastest product time to market.
A brief about Additive Manufacturing
Fused deposition modeling (FDM)
- A common desktop 3D printing technology for plastic parts.
- The machine functions by extruding a plastic filament layer-by-layer.
- A cost-effective and quick method for producing physical models.
- Can be used for functional testing and prototype purpose.
- Also known as Resin 3D printing/Metal 3D printing.
- Ability to produce high-accuracy, isotropic, and watertight prototypes.
- Facility to produce geometries in a wide range of advanced materials with fine features and smooth surface finish.